Check-out all our great smartpen apps:
Listen to your MP3’s on your Smartpen!
Easily create playlists on your Windows PC and transfer them to your smartpen to listen to them.
It is compatible with audio files of any of the following formats: MP3, MP4/MP4A, WMV, WAV, AAC, FLAC, OGG.
Using the “Music Player” Smartpen application you can either directly browse and listen to your playlists, or draw Music Player buttons for more convinience.
Just draw your Music Player navigation buttons as you would like your music player to look like!
Music Player requirements:
Please click-here to DOWNLOAD the “Music To Smartpen Transfer Tool v2” windows software
The old version “Music To Smartpen Transfer Tool v1” (legacy version, without multi-threading support) is still available for download by clicking here.
The “Music To Smartpen Transfer Tool” windows software has many handy features such as:
- New in v2: Multi-threading support for smooth transfer to the smartpen in case of big playlists.
- Compatibility with many audio formats, such as MP3, MP4/MP4A, WMV, WAV, AAC, FLAC, OGG.
- Organize your music in playlists for better navigation/search on the smartpen.
- Support for drag'n'drop to directly drop your music files of folder in the application.
- Clean and easy user interface.
- Complete help.
Buy it on Livescribe
You can buy nodewave “Music Player” smartpen application on Livescribe's Application Stores here:
- Great sound quality!
- Let the Music player guide your through the creation of your music players buttons, to be drawn on Livescribe's dot paper.
You can draw buttons of the shape you wish, and then just use them: Play, Stop, Next and Previous Song, Next and Previous Playlist.
Otherwise just use the menu navigation...
- A generated menu structure reflects your playlists and songs for easy navigation. Therefore you can organize hundreds of songs in playlists and access to them easily.
- Mike's voice to guide you in the application.
- Nice icons everywhere, for eye candyness...